The AERES calls on a great many French and foreign experts of varied disciplinary and cultural backgrounds to conduct its evaluations. This section has been designed especially for them and contains various types of information for their attention.
Profile and missions
You are an AERES expert or wish to become one: what you need to know:
- What does your mission involve and how is it structured?: the expert’s role
- What skills are asked of you?: the expected capacities of experts
- How are you chosen and listed?: the expert appointment process
- Are you trained in our evaluations?: training for experts
The AERES bears both the transport and accommodation expenses incurred by experts and pays an average of €200 per day of visit.
Consult the three types of evaluation conducted by the AERES:
- Rapport d’activité 2012
- Activity Report 2012 in brief
- Selection of the AERES experts
- Expert status
- Liste des experts ayant participé à une évaluation pour l'AERES
- Scientific delegate status
- Evaluation charter