The ambition of the AERES website is to meet the requirements of the various research and higher education stakeholders effectively. The AERES has designed this help section to provide them with better guidance and answers to their practical concerns.
Find out about evaluations
You would like a clearer understanding of what an evaluation process involves:
- Find out what an evaluation is and the different stages making up its process
- Access general reference documents about evaluation, and particularly evaluation reports produced by the Agency
You are going to be evaluated:
Find out about the practical arrangements (reference documents, submitting application forms, schedule, etc.) for the evaluation campaign 2013-2014 for Group E.
Contact the AERES
Find the contacts of AERES associates in the contact section of the website. There is also a contact form available online if you would like to receive any information about the Agency and its evaluations or its website.
Manage your information
This website provides a range of useful services for your browsing:
- Geolocated interactive map: with this service, you can search, per geographical criterion, for evaluation reports attached to an institution/research organisation that has already been assessed by the AERES.
- Search engines: you can search through all of the website’s contents or carry out an advanced search for evaluation reports.
- RSS feeds: you can subscribe to the information thread to receive news updates about the Agency in real time in the reader of your choice.